Okay guys, I’m getting desperate so I’m going to come out with it all. Here it is: I’m a paranoid schizophrenic, I suffer from depression and anxiety, I have chronic pain in my joints and I get migraines; currently I’m in college, trying to claw my way to graduation, and I’m living with my adoptive family. To be perfectly honest, they aren’t very nice people and only just barely take care of me—- by which I mean, I have a roof over my head, someone to drive me to any of my many doctors and sometimes there’s enough to eat. I wanted to avoid telling the whole story and making a post like this, because it feels too much like a pity parade/begging, but it’s what I have to do at this point.
I really need help right now. I need money for food and medical/psych stuff, because I can’t work, my folks are tired of paying my way, and the process to getting on disability is killer. (But hopefully I’ll get on by the end of this year)
You can commission me. Or check out my etsy. Or even just donate, I guess, but I’ll insist on at least doodling something for you if you do. If you can’t do any of the above, please signal boost. If you reblog, please make sure to reblog as text, not as a link. And really, I appreciate any help at all.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."